Thermal Insulation Precast Hollow Core Wall Panels for Commercial Building
Raw materials: MgO, fly ash, fiber ect.
Size (mm): 2800*600*90
Usages: Inner partition wall
Structure: Hollow core
Drying contraction (mm/m):0.25
Softening Coefficient: 0.8
Bending Failure Load: 2.2
Fire Resistance (h):3
Sound Insulation (dB):39
1) Lightweight:39kg/m²,low ocean freight is always available.
2) Fire-proof material:over 3 hours, which ensures the security of the whole building. No shape change even in 1100 degree fire.
3) Strength(4.0MPa): Stable and sturdy
4) Sound insulation: Easy and comfort would not be disturbed by outside factors.
5) The hollow core structure decides the wall panels can be cut,nailed,drilled.and it’s much easier to sunk cord and install water pipes,etc.
6)No plaster after installation,saving time and labor with good flatness.
7) All raw materials are totally inorganic,which means the production process and products are environmentally friendly and more stable.
8) Easy and fast installation: More faster but less labor brings lower costs.
Two experienced workers can finish around 100m² per day