Fire Resistant / Wetproof Lightweight Partition Walls Replacement AAC Block
Raw materials: MgO, fly ash, fiber ect.
Size (mm): 2700*600*90
Usages: Inner partition wall
Structure: Hollow core
＞ Drying contraction(mm/m):0.25
＞ Softening Cofficient:0.8
＞ Bending Failure Load:2.2
＞ Hanging force(N):＞1000
＞ Fire Resistance(h):3
＞ Sound Insulation(dB):39
1) Lightweight: 39kg/m², less transportion and engineering costs
2) Strength(4.0MPa): Stable and substantial
3) Fire resistance:over 3 hours, which ensures the security of the whole building
4) Sound& thermal insulation: Easy and comfort would not be disturbed by outside factors.
5) Easy and fast installation: More faster but less labor brings lower costs.
Two experienced workers can finish around 100m² a day
6) No plaster after installation,saving time and labor with good flatness.
7) All raw materials are inorganic,which means the production process and products are environmentally friendly.
8) The hollow core structure decides the wall panels can be cut, nailed and it’s much easier to sunk cord and install pipes, etc.